We are always looking to find clever ideas for our teens to do for a party craft or a team building event. This couldn’t be easier!
- Scissors or a cutting mat, and rotating cutter
1. The first thing you need is an old t-shirt. If it is for a sports team, make sure you use team colors.
2. Next, cut off the top of the t-shirt just under the armpits.
3. You will now have one large loop of fabric.Time to stretch it! And I mean stretch. Put your foot on the loop and stretch the fabric upward with your hands. Work in pairs and have each person grab an endand pull. It should end up long enough to loop around your neck twice.
4. You are done with the scarf!
For a complete tutorial with step by step photos please check out the blog A Little Bit of Sunshine